In 1933, there were two brothers, Phor Bang and Phor Chai, who find a place around Khok Luang area. They found out that this area is suitable for living. So they invited their relatives to live in this area together. In the beginning, there were several families who join the community consisted of Phor Bang, Phor Chai, Phor Tee, Phor Torn, Phor Par, Phor Puer, and Phor Fia. Later, more families migrated to this community and named “Nong Luang village” which was a sub-village of Kan Cha. In 1965, they separated into Khok Luang village.
At first, the environmental of Khok Luang village had a dry condition which make it difficult for people to work for a living. In 1990, King Rama IX went to Wang Nam Thiang and told his team to build a small reservoir for local people. From that day, people who live in that area have sufficient water to use and drink until present.
K. Sornchai Khansaksri Tel. 087-230-4384
K. Raynu Khansaksri Tel. 062-176-2534